SiderAL ® Folico 30 is the only buccal food supplement based on Iron Sucrosomal ® and vitamins
SiderAL ® Folico 30 is a nutritional supplement based on Sucrosomial Iron ® , vitamins (C, B12, B6 and D) and folic acid, useful in all those cases in which the woman must fill any deficiencies or when it is in a condition of increased need for these important nutrients.
Sucrosomal Iron ® is able to overcome the gastric environment unscathed and be absorbed in the intestine, thus avoiding any discomfort caused in the stomach.
Learn more about Invictus Oltrelimite.com
The Sucrosomal Iron ® becomes orosoluble: in practical single-dose sachets to be dissolved directly in the mouth without the need to use water and with an excellent flavor!
SiderAL ® Folico 30 is suitable for everyone, especially women of any age. It is useful in all those cases where an increase in the need for iron and vitamins is expected and supplementation is required even for long periods.
- to normal cognitive function,
- to maintain energy metabolism,
- to protect cells from oxidative stress,
- to prevent bone loss
- to the formation of red blood cells and hemoglobin,
- to the normal function of the immune system,
- to reduce tiredness and fatigue.
The daily iron requirement varies in relation to different physiological conditions (eg menstruation, bleeding, pregnancy, menopause).
- In case of iron deficiency or increased need, such as during pregnancy.
- During the preconception period, thanks to the presence of folic acid.
- In case of heavy menstrual loss that could lead to iron deficiency.
- When the sensation of tiredness, fatigue, weakness and asthenic symptoms is frequent.
- In case of decreased immune defenses as it favors the immune response.
- For women of childbearing age with increased iron requirements, for example before or after sports.
- In all cases of low iron power supply.
Iron deficiency is very common in women, especially of childbearing age, due to the loss of iron that occurs with the menstrual cycle, and in pregnant women for the need to ensure a sufficient amount of iron for the transport of oxygen to the unborn child.
Iron deficiency can be manifested in its early stages with:
- tiredness and a sense of exhaustion
- reduced psycho-physical resistance
- brittle hair and nails
Complete Nutritional Information:
|Vitamin C||70.00 mg|
|Vitamin B6||1.00 mg|
|Folic acid||400.00 mcg|
|Vitamin D3||10.00 mcg|
|Vitamin B12||1.75 mcg|
Sweetener: sorbitol; Sideral r.m. Sucrosomal Iron (iron pyrophosphate, pregelatinised rice starch, fatty acid sucrose esters, sunflower lecithin supported on glucose syrup, milk proteins, tricalcium phosphate); sweetener: xylitol; Vitamin C (L-ascorbic acid), orange flavor; acidifier: citric acid; vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol, medium chain triglycerides, acacia gum, sucrose, starch, alpha-tocopherol, tricalcium phosphate), vitamin B12 (cyanocobalamin, citric acid, maize maltodextrin, trisodium citrate), natural lemon and lime flavor, vitamin B6 (pyridoxine hydrochloride), folic acid [(6S) -5-methyltetrahydrofolic acid, glucosamine salt]; sweeteners: sucralose, acesulfame K.
SiderAL ® Folico 30 for sale online on Invictus Oltrelimite.com in the categories supplements, vitamins, herbal medicine. Do not exceed the recommended daily doses.
Keep out of the reach of children under the age of three.
Food supplements are not intended as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet.
Invictus Oltrelimite remember the importance of following a healthy lifestyle and a varied and balanced diet ..