Shop

MAG 450

16,00 13,60

✓ 5 sources of magnesium for greater bioavailability

✓ Essential for energy production

✓ Strengthens the immune system

✓ Counteracts muscle tension headaches

2 in stock

Description

The perfect energy balance

By participating in more than 300 biochemical reactions, Magnesium is an essential mineral for growth, for the immune system, for the production of energy, for nervous, cerebral and muscular activity, in particular activity related to the heart muscle. Magnesium deficiencies cause tiredness, depression, anxiety, irritability, reduced resistance to fatigue and insomnia. Magnesium is one of the minerals that is easily depleted during training and intense physical efforts. This is why it can be a helpful supplement  in case of cramps and muscle tremors, allowing you to maintain a correct energy balance.

5 sources of Magnesium for training and against stress

MAG 450 is a magnesium supplement, an essential mineral for:

  • Energy production
  • Strengthening the immune system
  • Combating stress
  • Tackling muscle tension headaches

About 60% of the magnesium present in the body is present in the muscles, 26% in the muscles and the rest in the soft tissues, mainly in intracellular fluids.

This mineral is involved in over 300 enzymatic reactions in the body including glycolysis, the Krebs cycle, phosphocreatine formation, nucleic acid synthesis, amino acid activation, smooth and cardiac muscle contractility, cyclic amp formation and, most importantly for strength athletes, protein synthesis.

Magnesium also fights allergies, inflammations, is an excellent cardioprotector (with potassium it also regulates the heart beat) and stimulates the formation of antibodies.

> 5 sources of Magnesium for greater bioavailability

MAG 450 has instead tried to optimize and unite all the properties of this molecule by searching for a series of precious bonds that can be useful in the world of sport and performance.

The formulation contains 5 different sources of magnesium:

  • Carbonate
  • Oxide
  • Citrate
  • Gluconate
  • Pidolate

> Carbonate

Although intervening in all the functions of the mg, it is basically an alkalizing agent, therefore extremely useful for stabilizing the pH and therefore especially valuable in the world of sport.

> Magnesium oxide

It helps with the digestibility of other forms and stabilizes the acidity of the stomach.

Citrate and orotate forms (combined with citric acid and orotic acid) act strongly synergistic and enable better transport within the cell, by “skipping” the metabolic steps that are normally used to assimilate inorganic minerals.

This formulation therefore allows the mineral to be almost “guided” towards the cells that most require its intervention.

In addition to the ease of assimilation, citrate has also been shown to counteract the onset of certain kidney stones.

Pidolate magnesium is linked to pidolic acid which guarantees not only its fast absorption but also its stability over time; all this without incurring gastric problems (situation further avoided by the introduction of the complex of forms present in the formulation).

> Stearate and Gluconate

These are 2 forms of magnesium (linked to stearic acid or gluconic acid) which further contribute to a time-realase effect of the supplement and which positively affect the action of restoring magnesium levels in every organ of the body.

Net Integratori’s effort was to offer this mineral (to be rediscovered in the important totality of its functions) in a formulation that acts on multiple assimilation levels and is perfectly bioavailable. Such an eclectic supplement that transversally unites all categories of potential users must necessarily be suitable for all types of users. Logically however, Net Integratori wanted to respect the profile of its typical user, by identifying the ideal user of the MAG 450 in those who subject their body to intense and constant training.

Moreover, the type of approach used by Net Integratori starts from the assumption that the solutions to problems of maximum performance are extremely suitable to face daily needs as well.

> Magnesium function

Unfortunately, the frenetic rhythms and stress typical of our society lower our levels of magnesium more and more.

The typical symptoms of magnesium deficiencies are: cramps, agitation, anxiety, insomnia, depressive states, constipation, pre-menstrual syndrome, nervous tics, unmotivated tiredness, irregular heartbeats, headache, mood swings and irritability, gastritis, vertebral pain, bone fragility, muscle stiffness and pain, kidney stones, difficulty falling asleep (What do you say? Don’t many of these symptoms seem typical to you when you start being overtrained?).

So in addition to contributing to the reduction and treatment of the above symptoms, magnesium has also proven to be important for arteriosclerosis, psoriasis, nephritis, hypertension, high cholesterol, rickets, ischemic heart disease, alcoholism, pre menstrual syndrome and chronic fatigue syndrome and has a preventive function against a prostate adenoma.

Research has confirmed the participation of magnesium in the acid-base balance, in the oxidation-reduction phenomena within the cell, and hence its important role in cellular respiration, moreover it also participates in cellular exchanges and in metabolism of assimilation and disposal of proteins, carbohydrates, lipids.

Magnesium is in fact present in the bone tissue, has an activity similar to vitamin D and therefore participates in the regulatory action of ossification and in the phosphorus-calcium balance.

It also has an anti-inflammatory and radio-protective effect against radiation, so it is extremely important for people who, either for work or for treatment, undergo radiation.

The use of magnesium is so varied and important that it can also play an important role in anaphylaxis and in fighting and preventing allergies by raising the immune response, it appears to be essential against microbes and viruses; it also has a preventive role against prostate adenoma.

Magnesium participates in the metabolism of carbohydrates, lipids, protides, as mentioned above, it strengthens the immune system and protects against infectious states. It is very important in psycho-physical fatigue and in post-operative hospital stays.

Science

> The importance of Magnesium in sport

by Dr. Marco Neri

Magnesium is certainly the most important mineral, as it activates about 320 different basic biochemical reactions, necessary for an organism that works at the highest levels. These include:

  • The cyclical formation of ATP
  • Glycolysis
  • The Krebs cycle
  • The formation of creatine phosphate
  • The synthesis of nucleic acid
  • Activation of amino acids
  • The contraction of the heart muscle and smooth muscles

Magnesium also binds to the phosphate groups present in ATP, thus forming a complex that helps the transfer of ATP phosphates, but it does not end there; magnesium is also a cofactor for the enzyme CK (creatin kinase) which converts creatine to CP or creatin phosphate.

If we think about how much athletes use creatine monohydrate supplements, it goes without saying that magnesium can prove to be a key mineral to facilitate the optimization of creatine function.

Some functions of this macro-mineral are therefore of utmost importance for athletes both in terms of strength and duration or for training in hypertrophy.

Magnesium is in fact necessary for the activation of amino acids and for the attachment of the MRNA to the ribosome. This process facilitates protein synthesis, which therefore depends on the optimal concentrations of this mineral.

Low magnesium levels negatively affect protein metabolism. It is important to note how protein intake can increase magnesium needs because protein intake reduces magnesium retention.

Magnesium affects cell permeability and respiration, through this process the cell gets what it needs and gets rid of waste, if this process does not take place it affects the whole organism.

Some interesting studies, such as the one published in the “Journal of the American College of Nutrition” entitled “Effect in humans of magnesium supplementation on strength training”, have observed differences in a 7 week maximal strength cycle with 26 subjects divided between study group and control group (placebo). At the end of the study, the study group achieved statistically significant strength gains compared to the control group.

It has also been noted that magnesium levels can significantly decrease in response to strength training or hypertrophy; this comes with a drop or stagnation in performance; a significant improvement is therefore conceivable with the introduction of a magnesium supplement.

However, magnesium is an important mineral also for endurance athletes, above all because of the greater losses of this mineral through sweat.

In addition, the increased energy expenditure can also cause an increased need of this mineral. A study examined the effects of magnesium supplementation for 4 weeks in male competitive rowers, there was a decrease in the concentration of blood lactate.

It should be noted that a diet that is too rich in starches can be deficient in magnesium; and however beyond the content of the food it is always very important to make sure that the ingested magnesium is properly assimilated.

Coffee also partially hinders the assimilation of magnesium as diets too rich in calcium do (I would like to emphasize the “too much”, to avoid giving the impression that any intake of this food is wrong).

Magnesium is widespread in food, in particular in vegetables (green leafy vegetables, wheat germ, soy, sunflower seeds, broccoli, spinach), in oats, in dried fruit (almonds, walnuts), in sea and freshwater fish.

When ingested, the absorption of magnesium is mediated and influenced by the time spent in the stomach, the amount taken and the amount of phosphorus and calcium present in the diet. It should be noted that dietary fibers can hinder the absorption of magnesium, therefore magnesium should not be taken simultaneously with the fibers.

In short, a real cure-all, but are there contraindications? Toxicological research confirms that magnesium does not present a particular toxicity and has considerable safety of use.

Usually excess magnesium not deposited in the bones or retained in the tissues is excreted in the urine.

energy value 100 g* dose* VNR**
* means the products
**2 tablets of 1 g / each
***nutritional reference values
0 kcal
0 kj
0 kcal
0 kcal
Protein 0 g 0 g
Carbohydrates 0 g 0 g
Fat 0 g 0 g
Magnesium 22,5 g 450 mg 120%

Ingredients:

Magnesium carbonate; magnesium oxide; stabilizers: microcrystalline cellulose, polyvinylpyrrolidone; magnesium citrate; magnesium gluconate; magnesium pidolate; anti-caking agent: vegetable magnesium stearate, silicon dioxide.

Directions for use:

Take 2 tablets a day, with water or other liquid at some distance from the main meals.

Additional information
Weight 1 kg
Dimensions 11 × 12 × 11 cm
Open chat
Salve! Come posso esserle utile?