Noni belongs to the rubiaceae family, it is an evergreen plant that can reach a height of 9 meters. It produces fragrant white flowers throughout the year from which fruits with a grainy consistency develop. The most important element of Noni is an alkaloid called ‘proxeronine’, which is nothing more than a precursor of xeronine. Noni contains 800 times the amount of proxeronin contained in pineapple. This substance also called xeronine is naturally produced by the body and serves to protect the cells of our body, rich in other and different substances, including anthraquinones that have the ability to regulate digestive function, damnacanthal with recognized anticarcinogenic activity, phytosterols that help regulate cholesterol levels. Noni seems to stimulate the response of the immune system, inhibiting the growth of some types of tumors, regulating cell function and regenerating damaged cells, stimulates the production of T cells of the immune system. “Morinda” is a natural antiseptic against several types of bacteria and some types of fungi and parasites.
- Adjuvant in depressive states and fibromyalgia.
- Adjuvant in chronic fatigue.
- Helps reduce joint and rheumatic pains (tendonitis, bursitis and gout).
- Helps reduce pain in general and migraines.
- Helps fight smoking and diabetes.
- Helps regulate blood pressure.
- Helps lessen the symptoms of allergies.
- Improve digestion and sleep quality
Pack with 60 tablets of 500 mg (300 powder + 200 mg d.e.)
How to use:
We recommend 1 tablet 3 times a day 15 minutes before main meals.